Saturday, March 22, 2014

Herbal Garden Retreat Invite- Free App- Spring Salad Recipe Guide!

Spring Greetings From Snowy Vermont


Are you enjoying our last bit of winter?  I have seen Robins returning and can't seem to reconcile it with the white landscape ever deeper each day here.  I know we are all eager to see the green and could use a reprieve but do love that last bit of snowshoe-x country ski time.  Meanwhile, here are two great shares to support and entice you to the green- a little boost to take you out of cabot fever. Stay tuned this week for my next recipe blog ..related to my first foray into ice fishing and my first ever trip to Mexico!   
Hugs to You!  Marie

1) YOU are Invited to my First ever VERMONT HERBAL GARDEN RETREAT!   July 18-20, 2014.  Find out more Here Free Camping, Organic meals, Fantastic Herbal Teachers in a Beautiful Setting. Accepting 15 Beautiful Souls for a magical foray into finding your own plant ally, making first aid salves and flower essences, learning about food as medicine and taking time to map your own medicinal herb garden plan to take home along with tons of resources and new friends.



2) BE One of the First to Try my Free Mobile APP - A 30 Day App to Reduce Stress and Anxiety  I just launched a very simple Free 30 day STRESS LESS  mobile APP with recipes, tips and tools to reduce stress in your life.   Please try it and let do send me feedback if you have the time. A Free E-BOOK is included on the APP titled Nourishing the Good Life.  ENJOY!! Go to App Store and find it by STRESS LESS.  Please send me feedback if you found it helpful.




3) FREE GIFT: A new Spring Salads Recipe Guide 
The guide includes...18 delicious salad recipes submitted by IIN students and graduates. Plus great tips for creating your own perfect salad, and preserving fresh ingredients.





PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO  Friends and Family.

Thank you!
Happy Spring!
Marie

Do Let me know if you would no longer like to receive my posts.  Just put unsubscribe in a return email.


-- 
Marie Frohlich
Certified Health Coach and Herbalist
MarieFrohlich.com
http://mariefrohlich.blogspot.com/
Twitter: MarieinVT09
MY 30 Day MOBILE APP: 
STRESS LESS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/stress-less-stress-remover/id818679325?mt=8

No comments:

Post a Comment